Search This Blog

Monday, September 11, 2006

A Little Bit About Me

1.MY FAVORITE BREAKFAST IS? Mini-wheats with the milk soaked in a bit

2. THE MOVIE I'VE WATCHED MOST NUMBER OF TIMES?Forrest Gump, I still cry at the part when he's on the platform talking about Vietnam and Jenny calls "Forrest!!" and they run towards each each through the water. It doesn't matter how many times I see it!

3. SPEND MY LEISURE TIME WITH? Leisure time? What is this thing they call leisure time?

4. IF I COULD HAVE ANY CAR IN THE WORLD,WHAT WOULD IT BE? A red Jeep Wrangler

5.FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE? None, that's why they're called chores.

6. WHEN I WAS A KID I DREAMED OFBECOMING? A Veterinarian.

7. FAVORITE COLORS? Red, black (and don't comment that black isn't a colour, I'm AWARE)

9. WHEN I DIE, I'D RATHER BE CREMATED OR BURIED? Cremated

10. IF I COULD REPEAT COLLEGE, I'D TAKE? Well, since I'm currently a student, I don't think this question applies, but if I could take anything in the world and it didn't matter how long it took, I'd go back in time and be a veterinarian.

11. THINGS I CAN'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT? My baby.

12. FIRST THING I BOUGHT WITH MY FIRSTSALARY? My first pair of black, eight-hole Docs.

13. I'D LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED AS? A fun person who told good stories.

14. IF A BOOK WAS MADE INTO A MOVIE,WOULD YOU STILL BOTHER TO READ THE BOOK? Yup! I've probably read it before it was made into a movie . Everyone knows the book is almost always better than the movie!

15. SPECIALTY IN COOKING? Um, Chili? Cooking's not really my thing!

16. FIRST CRUSH? This boy named Terry and his girlfriend laughed her ass off when she found out and said WHY?

17. FAVORITE HANG-OUT? My very own house!

18. BEST PLACE TO SHOP? Old Navy (baby section of course!)

19. DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH PLAYS? Not especially. We used to go to Stratford with Brad's parents and once all four of us fell asleep! Alice Through the Looking Glass was pretty good!

20. FAVORITE PLACE IN YOUR HOUSE? My baby's room.

21. BEST GIFT YOU'VE GIVEN? My digital camera from my family (but mostly from Brad)

22. WEIRDEST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? A porcelain rooster. Don't ask.

23. GIFT THAT YOU WANT TO RECEIVE AS OF THIS MOMENT? A new car, LOL

24. WHAT TIME IS IT? 10:23 A.M

25. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Three

26. YAHOO OR MSN? msn!!!

27. LEFT OR RIGHT? Right

28. BLACK OR WHITE? Black

29. BLACK OR BLUE PEN? Black pen

30. SANDALS OR SHOES? Docs!

31. COLGATE OR CREST? Wait a sec, I have to check...Colgate.

32. FLOSS OR TOOTHPICK? Floss

34. ROBOCOP OR RAMBO? Robocop

35. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate

36. COKE OR PEPSI? Coke

37. FAVOURITE TV SHOW? Grey's Anatomy

38. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Cory

39. LAST PERSON WHO TXTED YOU? Andrea

40. LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU LAUGH? The baby

41. LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU CRY? The baby (LOL)

42. LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I don't remember, last month?

43. YOU SEE ME ALWAYS EATING? Chocolate

No comments: