Search This Blog

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Decorating

My husband and I have been busy the last week picking new chairs and paint for our living room. Yesterday we bought two armless chairs with red stripes. I love them! And we got a side table that matches our coffee table and a couple lamps. They should be here in a couple weeks and I can't wait.

Our whole house is white or beige and it's so boring. We're going to paint the livingroom a dark sage green and the dinette will be a couple shades lighter. I'd like to paint our bedroom a dark, deep blue, but all in good time! My husband has never really been interested in buying furniture or painting, but he suddenly decided that he couldn't live another minute in a white house. Hallelujah!!!

So I'm off to Walmart to pick out a couple of framed pictures I saw a few weeks ago. And maybe Winners or Home Sense. Everyone keeps saying how they have a great selection.

I haven't written for a while because Kate has decided naps are for wimps. She has a long sleeved onsie on with a pink rattle appliqued to the front and the words "SHAKE IT" embroidered next to it.

So-I gotta jet because the babe is crying and bored and I have pictures to buy (or at least look at until I have money to buy them with!)

No comments: