Search This Blog

Sunday, July 19, 2015

The Daily Chai is Home, Safe and Sound

Today's Chai was a frappucchino because it was damn hot out there today!

I was going to spend some time at Wasaga Beach today, but when I got there, parking was $10 a day and I was rethinking spending the day in the sand with my toe injury and my dwindling bandage supply. Skipped the beach and headed to the mall instead to bikini shop. Very dispiriting. Partially because it's apparently the end of summer and there are no sizes left that fit me, a difficult task at the best of times. Furthermore, did you know that fall fashion is out already? Now, I love fall fashion, with the deep, rich colours and the comfy sweaters, but I've barely experienced summer yet! Fall also means school and I haven't found before and after school care yet for my minions and I'm starting to feel stressed about that fact. It'll all work out, right? I can keep up my reputation as a fly-by-the-seat-of-her-pants kind of girl? Fuck.

My drive home was uneventful but pretty glorious because of my car. I love that car. Having just put 600 kilometres on her, I feel like I really know her and I can use the "L" word and she won't get all jittery and want to run away from me. 

I'm tired. Sorry. 

I got to pick up my bestie for her first ride and she agrees that Veronica is pretty sweet. We hit the mall again, where I had more luck and then we ate ourselves into a sushi coma at our favourite sushi restaurant. Pretty much the perfect end to a perfect weekend. Love bestie time!

Currently addicted to Suits, so I gotta go.

-Megs
xo



Back in the land of Starbucks. Thank Fuck

This is my car's selfie



No comments: