Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Daily Chai is Struggling

Today's Chai Latte was perfect. Isn't that nice? However, then it got all bitchy and whiney about me drinking it, so that was kind of a downer. 












I thought I would update my faithful readers on some of the crap I've written about in the last month. So this post is going to be kind of like those shitty "remember when?" episodes that sitcoms do. Sorry. To make it up to you I've thrown in some random shit just for fun. And some links to previous entries because hey, what's a blog for but shameless self-promotion? 


This isn't an update. It's just the truth. And if you think I'm talking about you, get a grip. It's not always about you.  Lesson learned. 


I didn't buy this pie, but it pretty much made my whole day seeing that I can buy a single piece of Key Lime pie. However, I'm waiting on my neighbour to make me a key lime pie as my goodbye gift. Or maybe as a thank-you for sharing my People magazines. Or possibly just because she is awesome and knows I fucking love pie. I will tell you a secret, I DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO MAKE PIE ON PI DAY. But then, why would I when better bakers than me are willing to make it for me?














This is also not an update. I just love this song.
 

Also not an update. Saw it on Facebook and it made me laugh. And then I went, hmmm, that's kind of true. Feminist in me is screaming in outrage, but it can't be helped. Sue me













Some of you wanted to know what my hair looked like after the disaster I experienced last night:



Alright, so I wrote a little while ago about being puzzled by my phone's unrelenting reminder that once upon a time I looked up S&M. IT HAPPENED AGAIN TODAY!!! And I caught a screenshot to prove it. I'm not really sure why I want to remind you about that, but there you are.



Remember my boot complaint? I tweeted this March 10th and still have not heard a peep. For shame Sorel, for shame. 


I have a serious cream egg addiction. I received this egg from a co-worker just because she feels sorry for me. I love her. I have never written about my egg addiction, but I've posted about it on Facebook enough times that people are slightly more than aware that I like them. I like them a latte. See what I did there? And yes, I've used that joke before, but it's a good one AND I WON'T APOLOGIZE. 


No comments: