Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 05, 2015

The Daily Chai Has a New Addiction

Today's chai was served with a smile and a joke. Yay.

I just started watching Dawson's Creek, but in true When Harry Met Sally fashion, I watched the last episode first. I have one thing to say.

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T ANYONE EVER TELL ME THAT JEN DIES AT THE END?

What the fuck? Worst ending ever.

However, should I die before I finish binge-watching the series, at least I will know how it ended. Harry was a wise man.

OMG, now I'm watching the pilot episode and Pacey is getting it on with his English teacher. Also what the fuck? No wonder everyone watched this show, except, apparently, me! Grown-ups pretending to be teenagers pretending to be grown-ups. I don't know any teenagers who talk like this. I don't know many adults that talk like this and the ones that do are pretentious assholes.

And with that, I'm completely hooked.

On a side note, I'd like to know what genius decided that rowing while facing backwards was the best way to navigate through waters. What is the reasoning behind that? Can someone please solve this mystery for me?

-Megs

No comments: