Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2015

The Daily Chai is Yammering About a Bunch of Random Things

Today's chai was having an identity crisis and turned out to be coffee. I was not impressed. I almost threw up. I almost dropped it. I almost had kittens. 

I have decided that I'm going to make internet a verb. As in, I was interneting today and found this really funny article about chai lattes. Just kidding, chai lattes are nothing to joke about. And I actually googled "funny chai latte" and came up with nothing, so I'm sorry I even brought it up.

Anyway, I believe this could become a thing. Interneting. Ever notice how most nouns are also verbs. These are the things I think about. My mind never shuts up, it's very annoying. So the next time you are standing there thinking I talk too much, just imagine what it's like inside my head and be grateful that you aren't in there. Things could always be worse. Lesson learned. 

Also, here is your grammar lesson for the day:

Instantly is an adverb and therefore describes a verb or action
"He died instantly."

Instantaneous is an adjective and therefore describes a noun
"It was an instantaneous response."

"Instantaneously" isn't really a word.  People use "instantaneously" when they could just use the word "instantly". 

Dammit. It's already a thing:

That's it. I give up. There is nothing original in my brain. Everything has been said and done and therefore there is nothing to say anymore. 

Just kidding! I still have plenty to talk about. Just not tonight.

-Megs 

No comments: